Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nursery Update











The nursery is coming right along. In fact, I'd say it was darn near complete. There are only two things missing - the glider/ottoman and two frames that go above the crib.

At our baby shower, baby and I sort of made out like bandits! All of the darling gifts we received have been hung, set up or put in their place and boy am I ready - she just needs to cook and grow for a couple more months. Having the shower early was really great - I wanted to make sure my mom and step-mom could both be there and this was the best date - but it makes for a long 2.5 months remaining in my pregnancy! :-) Nesting is so fun!


1 comment:

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

I love your work! You should enter it in the picture contest that just started. Here are some entries from our previous contests.