Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ribbon Lamp Shade



I found this lamp base at Wal-Mart for $8.95. There was a white lamp shade on clearance for $5 so I got it and hot glued various ribbons to the top. I trimmed each ribbon with pinking shears on both ends, glued them on, then added the pink ribbon at the bottom of the shade, the brown ribbon at the top of the shade for trim and the pink satin bow. I love how it looks in the nursery! Too bad I can't find a light bulb!

Coming soon:  Card making!  I can't believe I actually made all these cards!  Thank you, Cricut, for giving me the ability to be crafty when I never thought I could be. It has been a really fun project.  They are not done yet, but I will post when they are.  



1 comment:

BreAn said...

OMGosh! Another CUTE project. This one is adorable! Geez, if i could ever keep up *wink*
Can't wait to see the cards. I've been working on some cards myself. I'm excited to get more ideas *wink*