Saturday, April 4, 2009

Got the Frames



As if you haven't seen this nursery 100 times - the frames are up and even though her little handprint and footprint are still in my tummy, I can picture them! Can you?

The glider arrived yesterday and I'm waiting on my darling husband to pick it up. I can't wait!

I'm 34 weeks today so the time is closing in. Thank goodness. Can't wait to kiss my princess.

EDITED LATER:
Here's the glider!  It is a chair and a half and SO comfy.  Perfect for reading books.



4 comments:

karen★ said...

that is one of the most beautiful nurseries I have ever seen! i'm looking at your blog right now for the first time and you are amazing! good luck with your new little one!

Valerie said...

I found you on Mormon Mommy blogs and I looove your nursery. It looks like you're having a lot of fun with your Cricut!

Anonymous said...

That room is GORGEOUS!!!!

Stacey said...

That is so cute! Adorable little girl BTW!